Chip Quik Alloy for SMD Removal 2.5ft, flux and alcohol pads.
With solder iron or warm air bath:
· Apply flux to all leads.
· Melt CHIP QUIK® uniformly on all pins.
· Maintain alloy in a molten state long enough to release chip.
· Lift chip from the board with a dental pick or vacuum pen.
· While molten, use a cotton swab and flux to move the excess to an unused section of the board.
· While applying heat, polish each pad with a swab and flux until thoroughly clean.
· At room temperature, clean residue with the alcohol pad.