The Extech CT20 is an electronic tool for electricians, alarms, cable installers, and others who routinely need to check circuits for continuity and also identify cables and wires.
- Bright flashing LED and loud pulsating beeper indicate local continuity
- Remote continuity with the use of the remote probe
- Flashing remote probe – two lead, bi-color (red/green) LED probe allows a single user to identify up to three wires or cables at a time
- Lightweight and pocket-sized, clips on and hangs from the cable(s) under test without falling off
- Great for Electricians and Helpers, Cable TV and Audio System Installers, Alarm Technicians, Plumbers, HVAC Installers, etc.