The Philmore variable AC transformers permit user to operate equipment on AC voltage anywhere between a few volts and a voltage about 10%
above the normal AC line voltage.
Variable 2000 VA Transformer
Features / Specifications:
- Input: 100 to 120 VAC @ 60Hz
- Output: Maximum Output Current: 20 Amps
- External Fuse/Holder
- Analog Meter to Measure Output Voltage
- Input/Output Connectors: 3-prong plug/socket
- Cord Length: 6 ft.
- On/Off Lighted Power Switch
- Fuse: 20A @ 250V
Warning: This device is an autotransformer. Primary and secondary winding are NOT isolated from each other. USE WITH CARE: AVOID USE IN WET AREAS or on bare earth or concrete floors.