• Continuous Output: 40A at 13.8 Vdc
• Peak Output: 50A at 13.8 Vdc
• Side Panel Voltage Adjustment Control
• Voltage Adjustment Range: 12.2-14.5 Vdc
• Front & Rear Panel High Current Terminal
• Fan Cooled
Astron SS Series Switching Power Supplies
Astron Corporation SS Series Switching Power Supplies are highly regulated and designed for moderate to high power applications. While all of them make excellent general purpose power supplies, many of the SS Series supplies are designated to work with and provide enclosures for, specific land mobile radios.
Delivering output from 7 to 40 continuous amps, depending on the model, these Astron supplies are manufactured with robust components for durability and long life. Built to exhibit RFI immunity, the power supplies include an EMI filter and are even RFI-resistant in the HF bands!
Their low-profile design and lightweight make them perfect for portability or desktop use. All of these supplies provide a well-filtered 13.8 Vdc output for the operation of mobile or portable equipment from your 120/240-volt wall current. Why wait? Contact ALPHA to get your Astron Corporation SS Series Switching Power Supplies today!
Check out these great features!
* Short circuit and over-voltage protection
* Automatic over-temperature shutdown
* Output current rated at continuous service
* Front panel USB charging ports and Powerpoles on some models
* Dual digital LED meters and front panel Powerpoles on the SS-25M-AP, SS-30M-AP, and SS-50M-AP models
* Precision regulation of output voltage
* Some are designed to house specific LMR radios
* Fully EMI filtered
* Internal fuse access
* Switchable 120/240 V input voltage (auto-select with power cord change)
|Dimensions||9.375 × 7.000 × 2.875 in|