- This base station antenna conceived by using an innovative feed system studied and applied to have a highly symmetrical radiation pattern in both planes (E and H).
- It’s completely computer designed to get high performances of gain and front-to-back in the working band.
- All aluminum parts are protected by anodized treatment, the hardware is of Stainless steel or zinc-plated steel
- The mounting bracket is of extruded aluminum for the best strength
- The connector is placed in the rear position for easy access.
- To increase the antenna gain please install it in a stacked or bayed array.
SIRIO -VHF 136-174 MHZ BASE STATION 4 ELEMENT YAGI ANTENNA – WY136-4N
6 in stock
6 in stock
TOTAL BULK PRICE
- Base station antenna, Directional
- Wide band, High-gain
- Highly symmetrical radiation pattern in both planes (E and H)
- Protection from static discharges DC-ground
- Made of anodized aluminium alloy
- Stacked and bayed array for more gain
- Optional: tilting bracket for +-20°
- Type: 4 elements yagi antenna
- Frequency range @ SWR ≤2: 136-174 MHz
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Radiation (H-plane): beamwidth @ -3 dB = 116° @ center freq.
- Radiation (E-plane): beamwidth @ -3 dB = 65° @ center freq.
- Front to back ratio: ≥ 10 dB
- Polarization: linear vertical or horizontal
- Gain: 5.35 dBd, 7.5 dBi
- Max. Power (CW) @ 30°C: 200 Watts
- Grounding protection: All metal parts are DC-grounded, the inner conductor shows a DC short
- Connector: N-female with rubber protection cap
- Materials: Anodized 6063-T5 Aluminium, EPDM rubber, thermoplastic UV stabilized, Chromed brass
- Wind load / resistance: 147 N @ 150 Km/h / 140 Km/h
- Wind surface: 0.119 m²
- Dimensions (L x W approx.): 1600 x 1085 mm
- Weight (approx.): 070 gr
- Turning radius: 1540 mm
- Operating temperature: -40° C to +60° C
- Mounting mast: Ø 35-52 mm