The TDA7388 is an AB class audio power amplifier, packaged in Flexiwatt 25, and designed for high-end car radio applications.
Based on a fully complementary PNP/NPN configuration, the TDA7388 allows a rail to rail output voltage swing with no need of bootstrap capacitors. The extremely reduced boundary components count allows very compact sets.
• High output power capability:
– 4 x 45 W / 4 Ω max.
– 4 x 26 W / 4 Ω @ 14.4 V, 1 kHz, 10 %
• Low distortion
• Low output noise
• Standby function
• Mute function
• Automute at min. supply voltage detection
• Low external component count:
– Internally fixed gain (26 dB)
– No external compensation
– No bootstrap capacitors