Build your own FM radio with a new and enhanced HQ FM receiver module that has an auto-seeking button, 4 presets, and volume control.
- new and enhanced HQ FM receiver module
- easy to solder SMD FM receiver module
- single button station search function
- 4 station presets (with a confirmational beep when setup)
- restores the last selected station when powered on
- soft fade-in of last audio level when powered on
- FM range: 88-107.9 MHz (0.1 MHz step)
- power supply: 9 VDC (battery not incl.)
- power consumption: 40 mA max.
- dimensions: 130 x 85 x 45 mm / 5.1 x 3.34 x 1.8″
- This kit requires soldering of components to the PC board while building.
- Soldering required
- Ages 13+
- Good for a classroom STEM project
- Good for Scouts merit badges