• Excellent stable discharge characteristics
• High Energy Density
• Excellent leakage resistance
Murata Manufacturing purchased SONY’s battery manufacturing business in 2017. Effective 2019 SONY branded micro batteries ceased and are now marketed under the Murata brand name.
Murata Electronics is an electronic components goliath, dedicated to continuing the famous watch battery legacy of SONY.
Compatible Sizes/Cross Reference:
• TYPE S
Silver oxide battery is a small-sized primary battery mainly used for wristwatches, using zinc as the negative electrode (cathode), silver oxide as the positive electrode (anode) plus an alkaline electrolyte. Thanks to its high energy density and superb stable discharge characteristics, silver oxide batteries are being used in a broad range of applications, from quarts watches to portable devices such as electric clinical thermometers and portable games.
• Battery Size: 364
• Battery Capacity (mAh): 23
• Battery Chemistry: Silver Oxide
• Battery Voltage: 1.55
• Battery Terminal Type: Flat Top
• Battery Shelf Life: 4-6 Years
• Packaging: Tear Strip
• Product Weight: 0.01oz
• Country of Origin: Japan
* Associated Battery Sizes: 1175SO, 364, 531, 602, 9911, AWI S14, Citizen 280-34, D364, GP64/SG1, KS364, R364/31, SP364, SR/TR621SW, SR60, SR621, SR621SW, Seiko SB-AG, Seiko SB-DG, Timex T, V364