• Excellent stable discharge characteristics
• High Energy Density
• Excellent leakage resistance
Murata Manufacturing purchased SONY’s battery manufacturing business in 2017. Effective 2019 SONY branded micro batteries ceased and are now marketed under the Murata brand name.
Murata Electronics is an electronic components goliath, dedicated to continuing the famous watch battery legacy of SONY.
• Battery Size: 192
• Battery Capacity (mAh): Capacity May Vary
• Battery Chemistry: Alkaline
• Battery Voltage: 1.55
• Product Certifications: Mercury-Free
• Packaging: Tear Strip
• Product Weight: 0.02oz
• Country of Origin: Japan
• Associated Battery Sizes: CAG3, 384, 392, 192, SR41, G3, RW87, LR1120, V3GA, GP92A, L736, SR41W, SR41SW, SR41, SR736, S736E, V392, 392A, 92A, D392, 192, GP392, L736, LR736, G3, G3A, V3GA, V36A, LR41, GP192, D384, V384, SP384, 247D, 247, CX41, K, RW87, 280-13, SB-B1 and SR41SW batteries